Please teacher may i go out..^^

assalamualaikum w.b.t..;)


wah..so long i does not write in this blog..actually have a lot of idea but feel lazy to write down..hihi..ok,in this post i prefer to write in english version..haha..why? ayyo...my lecturer in BEL course said to me( Profesor Dr. Maksom Sarakan) last day in library that i need to improve my English language..huhu..yeh, i'm totally broken in English..in my UPSR, i just got B but Alhamdulillah..;)


When i was form 3,in PMR exam i got A for English..hihi..maybe for others student that clever than me it was not impossible to get A in PMR, but for me, i need more sweat and blood to get A! fuhh..i still remember when i was in primary school, i just 7 years old at that time. I have a cute and charming teacher, my classmate and i called her Teacher Ko. Her fullname is Miss Ko Bi Hun. She is very friendly and always smile to pupils. I still rememner when she teached us, she always use card that have image and words. That was so interesting. The lesson that i always remember till now is about occupation. haha..so interesting lah..the most occupations i remember are rubbertapper,fisherman,policeman,clerk,and fireman..;p


When i studied in MRSM, i got a nice teacher too. I called her Teacher Syarifah,she is my Chemist teacher's wife. I had easy to get A in English with her even i always sleep in her class. I still remember when my classmates and i slept, she never mind but a few later she will said,''wake up,wake up''..wah,totally missed her!


Teacher Siti is also nice. She is a understanding teacher. I still remember i cried in front of her when i got crisis in school. Crisis? haha..small problem actually but make me felt down..;( totally loves her!


And in Uitm, i got a really funny and naughty lecturer..haha..Miss Hazma Shazaziana. Ops, actually she had  married and have a cute baby, Zara. Not suitable lah call Madam,hihi..because she looks young and childish. ( do not be angry miss!) The first time she teaches us, i felt scary with her because she looks firm.hoho..but now,not scary anymore! her class feel with enjoyable and laugh.  I wish she will teach me on the next sem. Insya Allah..^^


On semester 2, I have an educated lecturer. He is Prof. Maksom Sarakan. He is a caring lecturer lah i think because he is like my grandfather to us. He teaches us a lot about world and always share his experience with us. So interested! the most activitiy i love in his class is watching movie..hihi..but i lost a few movie because i had absent in his class..huhu..and the gave us a few newspaper to us to study vocab,wah...! but somestimes i used newspaper to pedestal my meal..huhu




Aha! Because of him lah i think that i need to learn more and more in English and try to speak well. Very proud of him cause even on his age,60 years old if i not mistake,he still studies and work as lecturer! I think most of our Malay people on this age love to stays at home and plays with grandchild and spend a lot of time with family. Just stay at home, reads newspaper and watching tv...;) No wonder he got Phd! 


So, i wish to be like him. Learn and teach as long as we can..^^ 


” اُطْلُبِ الْعِلْمَ مِنَ الْمَهْدِ إِلَى اللَّحْدِ”
Seek knowledge from since the cradle to the lahd. 


Wanna be a native speaker one day. Insya Allah..


Wallahuallam.









1 comment:

Beto Zarirah said...

wah2 speaking teh org "US"ni...rindu us ko??ekekekekeke.....kawe ore malayasia j..
kih88